Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I Could Pay With Cash Or I Could Pay With Debit - Or I Could Do It The Old Way n Leg It..

With a sever lack of time on my hands, blogging has become difficult. To tide you over:
Wossy: But I admire the way you've gone from what was basically a very underground scene, to a very mainstream performer now. Did you worry about losing the support you had from the original crowd when you became more mainstream, was that a concern of yours ?
Dizzee Ras: I still get called a sell-out every day man. But progress is progress basically. There's people that still love my old stuff, new people that like my new stuff. You can't please all the people all the time that's what they say init.
Shitty bit of transcription from the latest Friday Night With Jonathon Ross there, but relevant all the same. Watch Dizzee Rascal as a guest/performer on iPlayer, where he also talks about spitting on pirate radio and his first album. Make a mental note to yourselves now however, it's not the performed tune you wanna check out, no, it's this gem of a collaboration between Chase & Status and Dizzee Wascal.

Divshare - Chase and Status Featuring Dizzee Rascal - Heavy.
I could follow that up with some wanker's catchphrase like "Heavy by name..etc" but for now let us just embrace this sheer brilliance. So many quote ables - the one entitling this post being my favourite. Download a radio rip and support the tune when it comes out.........soon.

No comments: