Monday, December 07, 2009

I caught up With REC

I caught up with REC, one of Grime's promising young prospects to talk about his new EP and the like, for grimeforum.com.

It’s been a while since we’ve spoke, where have you been and what have you been up too ?
Rah, well I’ve been working on making the EP as good as possible, while appearing on Urban FM and UKFlow.TV and stuff just putting in the work behind the scenes really.

Before we start talking about the new EP, lets talk about Press Play. It came out earlier on in the year, what was the listeners reaction like ?

You know what, it was very positive. Most people told me it was a solid release and the good thing is most people didn’t feel that I was over-shadowed by any of the features on the collabs so that’s good, although I only made about 50 copies for sale to see the reaction it sold out twice in Uptown Records so yeah that’s positive !

Having your CD sell out once must feel good..let alone TWICE..?

To see the rest of this interview, head over to Grime Forum via this link right now !

No comments: