Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jammer's A Party Animal...


Feeling the vibe to this tune, feeling the female garage-like voice actually. I rate the video as well, guess Big Dada wanted to make a good impression with their new signing. Jammer's doing well for himself it appears, I wonder if he'll balls it up when it comes to the album.?.

A Remix is on the horizon from none other than Skepta...looking forward to that. A remix is on the horizon from Hardhouse Banton...I can wait.

But yeah anyway May 2010 - Jammer's album with Big Dada..will it be any good ? Who know's, I was anticipating Are You Dumb Vol.66.

P.S. Produced wonderfully by Sheffield producer Toddla T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.
Alex
Phone jammer